Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tussock by Elizabeth Pulford


reviewed by Kasey Lui
Tussock is set in New Zealand's high country of the South Island. Kate, a young teenager, has a great problem because her Dad has gone missing on a plane trip with a friend.
As the search for her Dad goes on, Kate meets Troy, who is also facing his own problems.

I think that this story is exciting, and well-written because I could feel what Kate would be feeling in her situation. It kept me wanting to read on, and I wish that the story could carry on because I am very interested in the characters. I would love it if this became the first book of a series.

I recommend this story to mainly girls, 10 years old and above, who enjoy adventure stories.
Also it is a great book for people facing their own problems because there is some good advice given, such as be strong, have courage and never give up.

1 comment:

Sunnybrae Library said...

I have just read your wonderful review of Tussock. It is really well written and thought out. Thank you so much. I also think the photograph of you is great.
Elizabeth Pulford