Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Georgia reviews A Horse for Angel by Sarah Lean.

I have read this book and I quite liked it.  
Angel is a very nasty girl who does very bad things.  I can't tell you what they are because that will spoil the story for you.  Most of the story is set on her cousin's farm.
At the end of each chapter, I wanted to read more, but I would have found it more exciting if the descriptions were more detailed and the problem in the story could have been resolved sooner.
I think that girls in Years 4 to 6 would enjoy reading about Angel.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

I liked all the different books that people reviewed and it is nice to see what different books people like.
From Dylan.

Pia said...

COOL! I wish I could read that book but I am a year 3 at least I get to read it next year!

Eva said...

I enjoy the library because I get to read non -fiction books about animals, and I like reading chapter books before I go to bed. At lunchtime it's fun to play games in the library.