Monday, November 16, 2009

New Book Display Week 6 Term 4


On display this week are the following books:
* I Spy Fly Guy by Ted Arnold
* Fly High Fly Guy by Ted Arnold
These books are funny, short chapters for NIR-newly independent readers)
reviewed by Jazmin and Casey from R14. (Read their reviews).

* Tiny Miss Dotty and her Dotty Umberella
by Michelle Osment (NZ author of Perky the Pukeko).

* Pig City by Louis Sachar (author of Holes).
This book was one of Mrs Seath's favourite pre-teen reads.
* Bushfire rescue by Justin D'Ath
from the Extreme Adventures series (to add to the 2 we already have)-
(a series of books similar the the Willard Price Adventures, modernised).
* Mum-minder by Jacqueline Wilson

* Counting the Stars (4 Maori Myths and Legends) by Gavin Bishop 398.2
* Cows in Action Joke Book 808
* Wicked Wizards and Leaping Lizards 808
* The Word Witch - a collection of poems by Margaret Mahy 821

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the library,I especially
like to take out horse books
because I want to learn how to take care of horses.
I like to read so that's why I go to the library.

By:Jessica